hello guys. im selling these beautiful backpacks. :”) TA me for inquiries. here’s my FB page. :”)
Yung ganitong higaan na ikaw ang katabi at kasama. ♥ weh harot.
Kaya kain lang ng kain hangga’t buhay pa.
Bakit kaya andaming bitter sa mga taong magagaling sa MATH.
I mean, kasalanan ba nila yon?
Tanggapin mo na lang ng maluwag sa puso na hindi ka magaling doon.
Lahat tayo may kanya kanyang expertise.
Kadalasan nga lang, iba ang dating pag magaling sa MATH.
Hey guys, i’m selling this cute watches that are really fashionable and affordable. if you want more choices, visit my facebook page on this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Confessions-of-a-Shopaholic-Online-Shop/208390969296385
Maybe i can just hug this pillow the same way i wanted my arms pressed on to you. I miss you a lot. A lot like love.
I wanna be a FASHION BLOGGER but i just can’t afford to be one.
I wanna put up a classy store of anything that i find cute. <3
- In high school, you do homework. In college, you study.
- No food is allowed in the hall in high school.m In college, food must be provided at an event before students will come.
- In high school, you wear your backpack on one shoulder; in college, on both.
- In college, the professors can tell you the answer without looking atthe teacher’s guide.
- In college, there are no tardy slips.
- In high school, you have to live with your parents. In college, you get to live with your friends.
- In college, you don’t have to wait in a certain lunch line to be cool.
- Only nerds e-mailed in high school. (Cool kids hadn’t heard of it.)
- In high school, you’re told what classes to take. In college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the classes don’t conflict and you have the prerequisites and the classes aren’t closed and you’ve paid your tuition.
- In high school, if you screw up you can usually sweet-talk your way out of it. In college, you’re lucky to ever talk with the professor.
KIMBAP. Ang dame nila. May midnight snack na tayo @lancedavidlee hahaha. :) #kimbap
No relationship will last if one on it fails the test of distance, faith and trust with their partners. Those people usually get attracted to people surrounding and flirting with them when they’re far away with their partners. At the end, they tend to make reasons on their partners to end the relationship just because they found someone new.
People like that are too annoying of being proud doing that kind of act.
I bet no one will last with them cause they’re too clingy to everyone they get around with. You’re not looking for a lover my dear.